Hi friends on the internet! Some of you mean more to me than the people I know in real life!
I’m a single Mom to a little superstar. Just became a Florida realtor and I spend most of my time in the kitchen. Don’t we all? Honestly I just live and learn like the rest of us with a little Faith, patience, silliness and laughter.
I started blogging because I have a brain tumor that affects my memory. These little blog posts and stories help me keep my thoughts organized. Not to mention, it helps my ADD and anxiety too! I’m a fun ball of issues right?!
latest posts & stories
- From Facebook post to wall art, you’ll never guess how.
- I had no idea! Gel Wax Melts?!
- 30 Gift Ideas For Middle School Girls That They Won’t Hate
- 8 Best Parent-Teacher Conference Questions To Ask For Working Parents
- 10 Boring But Useful Amazon Purchases For Easy Living
- Room Decor Themes For People Who Love Wearing Black
- 5 Top Summer Workbooks Your Kids Won’t Despise
- 10 Head Turning Floating Shelves Easy To Install
- 10 Summer Outfit Ideas When You Love Wearing Black
- 9 Mom Inspired No Tools Storage Ideas For Bedrooms & Closets
- 20 Blingy Storage & Accessories For New Avon Reps
- I Hate Baskets Super Quick Kitchen Pantry Organization
- What $80 of Bath And Body Works Soap Looks Like (Re-Stock)
- You’ll Never Guess Where I Found Free Gold Decor For My New Office Desk
- 15 Small Patio Additions That Make Me Feel Happy Outside
Hey there! Below are my recommendations for real remote jobs that you can apply for and start today.
remote job recommendations
Some require $1 to start and some do not – but all pay over $25/hour. Make sure you have an unlimited phone plan, a reliable internet connection, and a valid ID with your current address.
Photo Jobs – Mobile Phone Required (recommended)
Live Chat Remote Careers (recommended)
Get paid to use Facebook, Twitter & Youtube (recommended)
2022 Best Online Remote Jobs