If you’re racking your brain trying to figure what blog ideas are best for women, I got you covered. This is a an easy read list of 50+ blog ideas for any woman.
1. Real Estate Blogger – Jay Morrison has been a driving force for educating the masses about real estate wealth. He’s recently gotten married so he’s off the market ladies but his story is one that you won’t forget.
2. Affiliate Publisher – The most successful affiliate bloggers are women I wanna hang out with when I read their blogs. If you have a knack for being funny or witty on paper, try it out.
3. Travel Blogger – You can focus on local events too. Make it into a review blog of fun places if you live in a tourist town. You’ll get lots of traffic from vacationers.
4. Lesbian Relationship Blogger – Lesbian couples are on Instagram and YouTube like never before. If you don’t mind getting personal, your relationship always has blog ideas ready to go viral. You can also write under a pen name.
5. Single Mom Blogger– I love reading Twins Mommy and blogs like it. I’m a Mom so I trust other Mommas. Find out what about you others can trust and dig deep.
6. Interior Decorating Blogger – There are hundreds of successful interior designers in larger cities like Atlanta. If you have a love for this popular niche, you can obtain an interior decorating license easier than interior design. Start your business by blogging and market locally.
7. Kids With Allergies Blogger– Unfortunately it’s become so widespread. Inspire mom’s with new recipes and emotional support.
8. De-clutter & Organizing Blogger– Over time families need more and more help with organizing and de-cluttering. It typically takes more than just a day going to drop off items at Goodwill. List your fave organizing hacks.
9. Time Management Blogger– Busy single and working mom’s all need advice about time management. Start a blog about your favorite tips for getting things done and having your ME time included.
10. Foodie Review Blog – Either local or national, everyone loves to know about small town places that serve great food. Network with some restaurants and they’d love the free exposure.
11. Tall Woman’s Blog– As a tall woman, I wish I had the time to create this one. Dress size can always create blog ideas for any woman to inspire. Get a smart watch (it has a camera timer linked to your phone) and you don’t need anyone to help you take fashion shots.
12. Short & Sexy Blog
13. Plus, Tall & Classy Blog
15. Interracial Dating Blog
16. Cosmetology School Mishaps
17. Babysitting Adventures Blog
19. Young & Photogenic
21. Country Living In The South
22. City Life Blogger/Country Life
23. Nursing Blog
24. PTSD Chronicles Blog
25. Long Distance Relationship Blog
26. Young Stylist Blog
27. Single & Happy Blog
28. Team No Kids Blog
29. Dinner Ideas On A Budget
30. Southern Charm Blog
31. Choir Practice Chronicles
32. First Lady Blog (Church)
33. Children’s Ministry Blog
34. Food Truck Blogger
35. Condo Workout Ideas/Apartment Workout
36. Kick Loving Sole (Sneakerheads)
37. Podcast & Blog (Women’s Issues)
38. Ladies In The IT Field Highlights
39. EMT Ladies Spotlight
40. Dating After Marriage
41. Couples Truck Driving
42. Blues Loving Couple Adventures
43. Sleepless Nights (For Insomniacs)
44. Budget Style Profile Blog
45. Business Where Black Women Dominate
46. Island Frenzy (Caribbean Moms & Couples)
47. Advice From A Soldier (Military Women’s Blog)
48. Dating In The Military
49. Love After Retirement
50. Divorced & Ecstatic
51. Girls Game Too, Among Other Things
52. My Mixed Family
53. Blended Families
54. Talk Tech To Me (A sexy tech girl blog/vlog)
Hi friends! Thanks so much for rocking with me on this hopefully inspiring post. XoXo
Do you have a new blog and want to gain some exposure? Go ahead and post it here.
Leave a Reply